This $18 Bluetooth speaker speaker is water-resistant to match your water-resistant iPhone 7
Finally got that the iPhone 7, huh? Well, time to get you a water-resistant Bluetooth speaker to go with your water-resistant iPhone 7.
Finally got that the iPhone 7, huh? Well, it’s time to get you a water-resistant Bluetooth speaker to go with your water-resistant iPhone 7.
How great is it that Apple’s iPhones are finally water-resistant? There have been water-resistant Android phones for years now, so it’s terrific news that Apple is finally joining the party. Of course, if you want to take full advantage of your new water-resistant iPhone — or any other water-resistant phone, for that matter — you’ll need water-resistant accessories.
Check out the Mpow Buckler Wireless Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker with Built-in Speakerphone, which is on sale right now on Amazon for just $18 shipped, or the MARSEE ZeroX Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker with 8 Watt Drivers, which costs just $19 with a special coupon code. Either model offers good sound at an insanely low price under $20.
Here’s the key details:
- Rated IPX4 Level: Large area of Sealed Silicone Cover Design ensures great Splashproof, Shockproof and Dustproof function, so it can be used under harsh environment (such as, outdoor and shower).
- Built-In Mic Hands-Free Speakerphone: pick up a call conveniently by this mini speaker anywhere when it is connected to your Smartphone
- Long Playtime, Fast Recharge: Built-in rechargeable1000 mA battery, supports up to 8 hours playing time with a single charge. Recharge only needs 3 hours.
- Suction Cup & Snap Hook: Portable and suitable features for Mpow Buckler shower speaker guarantee better user experience when playing music in shower/outdoor.
- Advanced Bluetooth Technology: Connect your device very fast, consume less energy and deliver crystal clear sound.
► MARSEE ZeroX Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker with 8 Watt Drivers, 18.99 w/ code 68FZMN5H
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.