5 Megaways slots perfect for mobile
Here are 5 online slots which are great to play on smaller screens
Megaways Slots is a series of online video-slots which is having a huge success in the past 12 months. Developed by the Australian software provider Big Time Gaming, the family of slots has grown exponentially and counts now more than 100 titles.
Megaways Slots are known among players for their fantastic graphic design and animations, immersive sound effects, and great user experience. These games run on an innovative mechanic which allows a very high number of pay lines, which combine with win multipliers and offer a huge potential for players.
As most contemporary online games, Megaways Slots are designed to offer a perfect gaming experience from mobile. Here are 5 online slots which are great to play on smaller screens, expecting nothing less than smooth animations, perfect graphics, and stable gameplay throughout the gaming session:
- Ted Megaways: developed by Blueprint Gaming in collaboration with BTG, this slot is inspired by the Ted, the blockbuster od 2012 starring, and his grown-up teddy bear. Here you can find the grown-up duo once again, drinking beer and inviting strippers over to theirs. With 117.649 Megaways, free spins with unlimited win multipliers, and a funky bonus round, this slot is highly entertaining and offers the perfect gaming experience from mobile.
- Vikings Unleashed Megaways: a cartoonish game for Vikings fans that is very successful among slot players. Here the feature buy button appears for the first time. What every slot player really wants is access to the free spins bonus round. This slot introduces the concept of buying access to the bonus game without waiting (it might take hundreds of spins to get through) for the classic stroke of luck. The feature is quite expensive, in Vikings Unleashed Megaways the cost of immediately accessing the feature is x100 the stake. The bonus buy button has later been used in dozens of other titles and is now a common feature in Megaways Slots.
- Primal Megaways: one more cartoonish game inspired by the prehistoric world of primal. This slot is a perfect game to play on mobile, thanks to the great user experience it provides from mobile. On top of running on the Megaways engine, thus providing up to 117.649 winning ways, Primal Megaways offers the Mystery Symbol feature. This feature is quite fun, as players will see many question marks landing on their reels at the same time. They will all turn into the same symbol, a great opportunity for players, who might easily hit a win.
- Rick and Morty Megaways: this slot is inspired by the iconic TV show, so far has been a fantastic success in the gaming industry. On top of the top-notch design, the mere presence of Rick, Morty, aliens, and strange tools are drawn directly from the series, is exhilarating. The slot offers 5 different bonus rounds, each a different adventure in the world of the mad scientist and his nephew. Highly recommended for Rick and Morty fans and for all those ready for a surreal adventure in space.
- Odin Infinity Reels: this innovative video slot merges two ground-breaking mathematic models for slot machines. The first is of course Megaways Slots, the other is the Infinity Reels technology by ReelPlay. The result is a slot machine that has the potential for an infinite number of Megaways. Thanks to its bonus feature, more and more reels can be added to the basic grid of the slot, thus creating potential for huge wins.
- Tech behind online & physical slots
- Technical advantages of playing slots electronically
- Technologies behind the present-day online slots
- Popular themes for online slots in 2019