Add an extra wireless Xbox One controller to your setup for just $50
You can use these controllers to play games on your Xbox One or Windows 10 PCs and tablets.
If you’re looking to add an extra Xbox One controller to your setup, Amazon is currently selling them at just $50 a pop if you go with the Black, White and Blue options. These normally sell at around $70 if you buy them from Best Buy or Walmart. While it’s not the biggest discount we’ve seen, $20 off is a still a good deal.
Here are some additional key features from Amazon’s product page:
- Precision controller compatible with Xbox One, Xbox One S and Windows 10
- Includes Bluetooth technology for gaming on Windows 10 PCs and tablets
- Stay on target with textured grip
- Get up to twice the wireless range compared to previous Xbox One Controllers (tested using the Xbox One S Console)
- Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here for more.