Add this inexpensive sound bar to your living room or bedroom for just $66
$66 for a sound bar is a no-brainer.
Let’s face it, your TV’s speakers aren’t the best. They’re either not loud enough or sound like crap when the volume is turned all the way up. Luckily, a sound bar is a perfect solution and this one from TaoTronics is only $66 with code KINJASM9.
This sound bar features two channels, but unfortunately, it doesn’t have a subwoofer. It can be wall mounted and can even double as a Bluetooth speaker. Again, this probably isn’t ideal for your main setup, but it works perfectly for a TV in the kitchen or even your bedroom. Here’s the rest of the key features below:
- 21-Inch 36W Sound Bar: Compact, yet powerful sound bar installs unobtrusively in bedrooms and small environments; dual 18W speakers boost a loud sound that fills the room without distortion
- Dual Wired and Wireless: Pair via Bluetooth from up to 33 ft / 10 m or connect with the in-unit 3.5 mm, RCA, and optical inputs
- Multiple Setups, Multiple Options: Sits flat below the TV screen or securely mounts on the wall for a sleek, elegant home theater setup
- Easy to Use and Operate: High-sensitivity IR remote control displays the different modes by means of differently colored LED lights
- Optical Connection for Clearer Sound: Plug in via the included optical cable for a more pure, unaltered audio reproduction
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here for more.