Amazon is blowing out premium Spigen Apple Watch Bands at just $7 each
Don’t give Apple $50 for theirs, instead pick up a solid alternative from Spigen for just $7.
If your Apple Watch band is looking a little outdated these days and you’re looking to spruce things up with a fresh look, Amazon has a pretty sweet deal going on right now that gets you a new Spigen Apple Watch bands for just $7 using code SPIGEN50. Not bad, right? Especially considering Apple sells theirs at $50.
So what’s up for grabs? You have two options and a few different color choices. Here’s what’s available:
- 38mm/40mm Apple Watch Band — $6.99 (Was $13.99)
- 42mm/44mm Apple Watch Band — $6.99 (Previously $13.99)
Just keep in mind, to get the discount you’ll have to enter promo code SPIGEN50 at checkout to see your savings. But that’s it – simple as that.
We don’t normally see Spigen offer this sort of discount on Apple Watch bands, so if you’re a fan of their products and need a new Apple Watch band, we suggest jumping on this as soon as you can. We’re guessing some of these will sell out fast, so it probably wouldn’t hurt picking up a few before they’re gone.
- Score Samsung’s 256GB EVO Select MicroSD cards for just $34 each
- For , you get an 800A jump starter and an 18,000mAh power bank all in one handy device
- Get certified as an IT professional today for only $30
- Amazon buyers love these noise-canceling headphones – right now they’re down to
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. It’s one of the ways we keep the lights on here. Click here for more.