Amazon makes a killer $100 sound bar and today it’s just $70
Normally priced at $100, today’s deal brings it down to just $70, which is one of the lowest prices we’ve seen to date for this speaker.
The problem with most TV’s these days is that their speakers aren’t always the best. That’s where a decent sound bar comes into play. Amazon makes its own line of soundbars, and for the most part, folks really love them. For example, this $100 AmazonBasics 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer option has a near perfect user rating, and for some reason, Amazon is dropping its price down to just $70, which is an absolute steal in our opinion.
Don’t take our word for it though, here’s how one Amazon reviewer rates their experience with it:
This literally took 10 minutes to remove from the box and set up! I’m already so impressed with the quality of sound and the way it fills the room. No more cranking the volume up to 70’s and 80’s trying to hear low conversations in movies then frantically turning it down when action scenes come on! Easily syncs with iPhone via Bluetooth for pretty decent sounding music, too. I’m only sorry I didn’t buy this sooner.
Normally priced at $100, today’s deal brings it down to just $70, which is one of the lowest prices we’ve seen to date for this speaker. Click the box below for more info.
AmazonBasics 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer
8 used from $ 61.84
- 31.5-inch sound bar with built-in subwoofer enhances home-audio systems (not compatible with universal or TV remotes)
- Bluetooth technology v2.1 + EDR with A2DP & AVRCP for seamless streaming from various devices
- Full-range stereo speakers; up to 92 dB (2.1 channels)
- 4-piece 2-inch round frame; mid- to high-range drivers; 4-by-2.7-inch sub-range driver; 2-piece passive radiator
- 3 sound modes: Standard, News, and Movie; remote control and wall-mount hardware included; measures 31.5 by 3.2 by 3.5 inches (W x H x D)
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here for more.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.