Best screen recorder in 2021: VideoSolo Review
You will follow this review to see why VideoSolo Screen Recorder would be the best choice in 2021.
VideoSolo Screen Recorder has been a popular screen recorder for PC cause it serves users with outstanding screen recording function. No matter what kinds of screen activities such as online lessons, gaming moments, online meetings, etc., VideoSolo Screen Recorder provides a reliable screen and audio recorder to record computer desktop screen and save the recording as a media file.
People who have high demands in capturing the screen always want to find the best screen recorder for PC because there are more and more daily tasks move online. What is a good screen recorder? Things get much easier to explain when VideoSolo Screen Recorder appears. In the following parts, you will move in-depth to learn more about this free screen recorder. Now, follow me and take a look.
What’s VideoSolo Screen Recorder
VideoSolo Screen Recorder is a nice tool to capture desktop screen activities with easy functions. It provides the best screen recorder with audio, allowing users to store every moment and moves happened on your computer screen without hassle.
VideoSolo Screen Recorder offers customized modes and various preference settings to make users hold the ability to adjust the recordings as they need. The program also brings multiple output formats, including WMV, MP4, MOV, F4V, AVI, TS, MP3, WMA, AAC, and M4A, etc.
The program occupies a low CPU, which won’t be bulky to run, which can drag down the performance of your computer. You can awake the screen recorder using hotkeys no matter what scenes you want to capture at any time.
Main Functions of VideoSolo Screen Recorder:
- Customized screen recorder;
- Lossless audio recorder;
- Quick snapshot feature;
- Scheduled setting to record;
- Cutting and trimming tools;
- Previewing mode before saving;
- Preferable hotkeys;
- Mouse effect;
- Various parameter settings.
VideoSolo Product Features
Now, let’s break down to see VideoSolo Screen Recorder’s full features in detail.
#1. Four Modes to Capture Screen
VideoSolo Screen Recorder offers four modes to help capture the screen, including Video Recorder, Audio Recorder, Webcam Recorder, and Snapshot features to help capture any activities on the screen if users need.
#2. Original Output Quality
VideoSolo Screen Recorder keeps the original screen resolutions and lossless audio quality to output the recordings, allowing users to enjoy or use the recordings later with the best quality.
#3. Customized Settings
VideoSolo Screen Recorder offers various customized settings to provide users with the best screen recording experience. You can change the recording area, adjust parameters, set hotkeys, drawing in the recordings, etc. according to your preferences.
#4. Easy to Get Started
VideoSolo Screen Recorder has an easy setup process and user-friendly in-app functions. So the whole usage process would be easy for everyone to get started and fully take charge.
VideoSolo Screen Recorder provides a free screen video recorder, but which is converted with certain functional limitations. For example, you can only record a video for up to 3 minutes, and the clipping feature is not available. To unlock such restrictions, just upgrade to the full version. VideoSolo Screen Recorder has different plans to choose to purchase:
- Single License (1 PC): $39.95
- 1 Year Subscription (1 PC): $29.95
- Family License (2-5 PCs): $69.95
Pros & Cons
- A maneuverable screen recorder that is easy to use;
- Quick in-app functioning speed;
- Various output options;
- Records the screen with customized settings;
- Able to turn on webcam and microphone at the same time;
- Previewing mode to check the recording instantly;
- Changeable shortcuts to control the recording/snapshot conveniently;
- Saves all recording history to quickly access all your recorded files;
- A free screen recorder with no watermark added to the recordings.
- Limitations exist when you use this free screen record without the full version;
- Not available on Linux system right away;
- Only provides the clipping tool to adjust the video after the recording completes.
How to Get Started with VideoSolo
STEP 1. Install VideoSolo Screen Recorder from its official website to your Windows/Mac desktop. After installing the program, run it and experience the free trial for the first time.
STEP 2. Enter the “Video Recorder”. You can adjust the recording area, and also the volume of the system sound, microphone sound. You can turn on/off the webcam-based on your requirements.
STEP 3. Start the recording by pressing the “REC” icon on the left side. During the recording, you can make full use of the drawing panel to add notes to the video if you need to.
STEP 4. When the recording is over, click the “STOP” icon on the recording bar, then VideoSolo Screen Recorder will turn you to preview your recording. Check it and finally hit the “Save” button to store the recording.
Especially for users who have a high frequency in using a screen recorder, VideoSolo is a nice option. Online meetings, lessons, gameplay, movies, etc., manages to capture the activities with less efficiency. It deserves you to check out!
- Review: HIFIMAN HE400i 2020 Edition – big sound, small price tag
- Review: Trova Go lockbox – discretion can be stylish
- Review: Stealth Core Trainer – obliterate your core with games
- Review: Sequent SuperCharger 2.1 – a smartwatch that’s you-powered