You can control this $10 light bulb with Alexa and Google Assistant
This is the only Alexa and Google Assistant-enabled light bulb that costs less than $10
It’s 2018 and being able to control your light bulbs using Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant is now a necessity. However, having to pay $25 or more for each voice assistant-enabled bulb isn’t really necessary. Thankfully, we stumbled across a highly-rated option that couldn’t be any more affordable. The Sengled Element Classic A19 Smart LED Light Bulb costs just $10, and it works just as well as any other voice-controlled bulb we’ve come across. Heck, at that price, it probably wouldn’t be a bad idea to pick a few.
The key details:
- Smart Home Integration: Connect the bulb to Amazon Echo, as well as Samsung SmartThings and Wink hubs. The bulb can also be added to any Sengled Element Starter Kit. (Classic or Plus, hub sold separately. A hub is required for bulb use.)
- Voice Control Integration: Connect the bulb to your favorite hub to use with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant (hub required for use)
- Control Your Lights, at Home or Away: use the iOS or Android app to set lighting schedules, dim or turn your lights on and off. Control your lights remotely and have the lights on before you get home at night.
- Monitor Energy Use: Monitor electricity use (kWh) from anywhere from the iOS or Android app. See if you forgot to turn off the lights, then remotely turn off for added savings.
- Energy Efficient: LED bulbs use 80% less energy than incandescent lighting. Sengled bulbs last for over 20 years and are ENERGY STAR certified. Kits and bulbs come with a three-year warranty.
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here for more.