Creating and editing PDF files is easier with PDFelement
PDF files can be a pain, this can help.
Nowadays, it is very common to find people working directly with PDF files, for this is a very practical and clear format – you simply open the file and the information is there, as if you printed it. Whether for academic purposes or work reports, this format is definitely one of the most professional and safe ways to present documents.
A very good editor, and specially developed for users who work constantly with files in this format, is Wondershare’s all-new PDF editor PDFelement. The software offers a series of tools capable of making the editing and creation of these documents simpler, without causing the edited file to lose quality.
For example, PDFelement makes it possible to change a document’s fonts and text size as easily as you would in a regular text editing program.
Wondershare PDFelement is really a complete package of tools that allow you to create, edit, convert and even protect PDF files – all in a very simple and intuitive way:
- Create PDF: Create PDF files very easily and practically. You can create files from a scanned image or file and then fully customize the file with texts, images, and other resources.
- Edit PDF: Wondershare PDFelement allows editing of any PDF file. For example, you can add text comments to any page of your PDF, insert images, links, or other resources.
- Convert to PDF: One of the key features of Wondershare PDFelement is the conversion of PDF to various formats such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, JPG and various other formats.
- Combine in PDF: Another feature worth mentioning is the possibility of combining files, regardless of their extension (DOCX, PDF, etc.), generating a single document.
In terms of security, PDFelement also delivers, as any information that is confidential and sensitive to the eyes of unauthorized persons can be protected. To prevent private information from being snooped on, the tool offers the ability to permanently hide portions of the text contained in the PDF file.
The software is available for Windows and Mac operating systems, in addition to being translated into 11 languages including English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Dutch, Korean and Simplified Chinese. Anyone can try it for free by going to PDFelement’s website and downloading the respective files. If you prefer the mobile route, there’s even an iOS and Android app too.
Additionally, Wondershare is extending KnowTechie readers a discount of up to 50% off to get PDFelement before June 30.
- Own a Mac? Learn how to recover lost files
- Here’s how to cancel your HBO subscription now that Game of Thrones is over
- How to keep the Windows 10 May update from ruining your morning
- Here’s how to stop Facebook from tracking your location