There’s too many home security cameras to choose from, so to make things easier, here’s one for just $40.
The market is flooded with home security cameras, and they vary pretty widely in terms of price and quality. What you might not know, however, is that you don’t need to pay a sky-high price to get a camera with good quality.
The YI Home Camera Wireless IP Security Surveillance System costs a fraction of what companies like Nest charge, but it still streams high-quality HD video to any smartphone and sports important features like motion detection and night vision.
Here’s the key features:
- Records in 720p HD to capture clear images for your records and while using 2-way audio (built-in microphone and speaker). 720P/20FPS,700Kbps; 360P/20FPS,200Kbps.
- 111° wide-angle lens, 940nm infrared non-invasive sensor, 4x digital zoom. Capture the scene in clarity with the wide-angle lens and zoom capabilities. The non-invasive sensor will not disturb your sleeping children.
- Built-in (802.11 bgn) Single band 2.4Ghz. Reliable Wi-Fi connectivity to access your camera on YI Home App at anytime.
- No monthly subscription fees: Secure your videos on a micro SD card (not included), own your video content and access video history anytime. Supports 4-32GB micro SD cards with FAT32 format.
- Real-time streaming to your phone & activity alerts when motion is detected. YI Home App allows you to customize your settings according to your preferences: defined activity regions, camera sharing, customize alert schedules, and more. Available for iOS and Android.