The Google Pixel 3a is randomly shutting down for some early adopters
There has been no official response from the big G yet.
According to multiple users on Reddit, the phone has an issue with randomly shutting down. At present, there is no explanation as to why the phone is shutting down, with different users experiencing the problem in different ways.
Some users have reported that the problem is worse on certain Wi-Fi networks, while others haven’t noticed the issue being related to that. Others have tried using Safe Mode to see if it could be an app issue, but even in Safe Mode, the phone still randomly shut down.
It doesn’t seem to be an update issue, either, with some users reporting the problem only started occurring in the past few days, but others had the issue occur shortly after receiving the phone during its early May launch. Google will certainly address and fix the issue, but there has been no official statement from the big G. We’ll update accordingly.
These issues come at a somewhat bad time for Google. The company just recently settled issues in court with the original Pixel phone, with some users receiving up to $500 in compensation for microphone issues.
- Gmail has been keeping tabs on every single purchase you’ve made
- Asus has a new way to avoid the smartphone notch with the ZenFone 6
- Reporters in Chicago tested Verizon’s new 5G network – Here’s the verdict
- Sony and Microsoft are joining forces to work on cloud gaming services
- Lenovo teased a short clip of its new folding Motorola Razr and it looks absolutely insane