How to screen record on HP laptop using Apeaksoft Screen Recorder
After reading this post, you can get three different methods to screen record on an HP laptop.
There are many situations where you need to record your screen. For example, when you need to take online courses and want to save the entire content of each course on your computer, you have to record the screen.
When you have a video conference with your colleagues in Zoom and want to save it for future reference, you have to record the Zoom meeting. When you play a game on the computer and want to capture an interesting or amazing moment, you have to record the screen.
In addition, there are millions of people like you using an HP laptop. Thus, you may want to know how to screen record on HP laptops, and this post will list four ways.
[Easy Way] Use Apeaksoft Screen Recorder to Capture the Screen on HP Laptop
The first way presented is using Apeaksoft Screen Recorder to capture the screen on the HP laptop, which is very easy to learn. This screen recorder is powerful, flexible, and user-friendly.
You can use this tool to capture video, audio, game, webcam, unique window, and screens of iOS and Android devices on your computer with ease.
Besides, Apeaksoft Screen Recorder also enables you to take screenshots and capture scrolling windows on your Windows computer.
Therefore, if you need to record the screen of your HP laptop, Apeaksoft Screen Recorder can help.
Here are the detailed steps for capturing the screen of an HP laptop using Apeaksoft Screen Recorder:
- First of all, you should enter the official website of Apeaksoft Screen Recorder and click the Free Download button to download and install it on your HP laptop.
- Next, please launch this screen recorder and select the Video Recorder option.
- Later, you will enter a window where you can adjust settings before recording. Here you can customize the recording area by moving the borderline. You can also choose to record the screen with the audio or not by moving the ON/OFF button under the Audio icon, etc.
- After setting, you can click the REC button to start capturing the screen on your HP laptop. During screen recording on an HP laptop, you can make real-time editing like drawing or adding annotations with the built-in editing tools.
- When you want to finish recording, you need to click the Stop icon. You can preview the recorded video immediately to check whether you are satisfied with the recording.
- Finally, you can click the Export button to save the recording file on your HP laptop. If you want to record again, you can click the Back button.
[Default Method] Screen Record on HP Laptop with Built-in Tool
If you do not want to use the third-party software and your HP laptop is running Windows 10 or higher, you can try to use the built-in screen recorder provided by Microsoft. It is Windows Game Bar.
It is convenient for most HP laptop users as it doesn’t require you to install anything on your device, and its interface is straightforward.
Apart from that, you can use this built-in tool to record the screen with the microphone sound. However, Windows Game Bar can only record the screen of applications.
Here are the detailed steps of using Windows Game Bar to record the screen on an HP laptop:
- To launch Windows Game Bar, you should press Windows + G on your keyboard.
- After that, please choose the Capture icon and click on Start Recording to capture your HP laptop screen.
- In the end, you can click the Stop Recording icon to complete this capture. Then the recording video will be saved automatically.
[Common-used] Record Screen on HP Laptop by OBS Studio
The third solution I will show you is using OBS Studio to record the screen on your HP laptop. OBS Studio is a famous and professional open-source screen recorder.
You can use it to capture any screen without quality loss. And many YouTubers use OBS Studio to broadcast live pictures on their computer because it is stable.
Here is the detailed guide about how to record the screen on an HP laptop using OBS Studio:
- Please search for OBS Studio in your browser first, and then you can enter its official website, download, and install it on your HP laptop according to the on-screen instruction.
- Later, you should launch OBS Studio on your device and adjust settings based on your needs.
- Then, you can click the + sign to create Scenes and choose Sources.
- Next, you need to click the Start Recording option to capture your screen on an HP laptop.
- To finish recording, please click the Stop Recording option. Then, your recording file will be stored on your computer automatically.
After reading this post, you can get three different methods to screen record on an HP laptop. Using Apeaksoft Screen Recorder, the first way is easy to use and learn because of the simple interface and apparent hints.
The second way, using Windows Game Bar, is convenient but limited. And the third way, using OBS Studio, is professional, but the software has a complicated interface.
Which one will you pick? Leave your comment below to let me know your thoughts.