KandyPens Elite vaporizer is a portable powerhouse for concentrates
The Elite is Kandypens latest offering and we love every inch of it.
Buddy…have we got a treat for you.
The KandyPens Elite concentrates vaporizer is one of the company’s most exciting models, and it packs a powerful — but wickedly efficient — punch.
The device comes with two atomizers — ceramic and dual quartz — and both provide a delightful session for extract lovers on the go.
A few highlights:
- The Elite has a solid weight to it and draws effortlessly — even on its lowest setting. True to its “elite” branding, the pen comes in a variety of gold and ceramic designs that are as eye-catching as they are sleek.
- Another cool feature: The pen offers four temperatures, not just the standard three — the lower temperature (pink) offers a slower burn for your tastiest extracts.
- Both atomizers offer interesting experiences — try to use a hotter temperature for the ceramic atomizer, and the low pink for the quartz. Both will pay off, so it may come down to a personal preference for you.
- The model is easy to clean too, with the atomizers just requiring a quick 15-minute bath in some rubbing alcohol and some pressurized air.
- Multiple airways make for an effortless draw.
- You’ll also be impressed by the battery life, which nevertheless includes a lifetime warranty.
The pen’s instructions advise vapers not to put more than .1 grams of extract in the atomizer at any one time, but don’t worry: even that amount lasts a fair while, in both the ceramic and quartz atomizers.
The piece also comes with a stylish hard cover that should coolly slide into any back pocket, but does lack a compartment for your extract, which is a slight bummer.
Overall though, the Elite is one of the strongest pens on the market and is straightforward to use and maintain.