According to the United States Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics, computer programming is one of the best-paying jobs available, with a seemingly endless range of possibilities. However, even though these jobs pay well, finding your niche in the programming world may seem difficult with all the options that are available.
How Well Do Most Users Know JS, Anyway?
- Designing interactive websites to serve the needs of clients across many industries
- Adding special elements to your personal or business websites
- Learning how to use these skills for mobile site development
Spicing Up Your Existing Website
Some of the factors that need to be kept in mind for optimal performance include:
- Whether unused components are excluded, which will result in a better user experience
- If some of your code could be moved to the top of the first screen so it loads faster
Putting New or Improved Skills to Use
- Creating better photo and video galleries to highlight products
- Adding features to make the website more interactive for better customer service experiences
- Using forms that allow site owners to collect more information about customers
Making full use of these skills will help you achieve a more promising freelancing career or even a sought-after web design position.
Have any thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments below.
- The role and functions of web development
- Ironically, something called ‘lazy loading’ might speed up web browsing on Chrome
- 5 simple ways to start a website