LG makes a Mac-friendly 4K monitor and it’s only $200 today
This is an absolute steal.
If you’ve been looking to make the jump to a 4K monitor, then this deal from Amazon should get you pretty excited. Usually priced at around $439, today’s deal brings down the price down to a whopping $200, making this one of the cheapest 4K monitors out there.
It’s got a boatload of features, but one of the most interesting ones is that it can connect to a Mac and a select number of PC’s via a single USB-C cable. For $200, you won’t find anything better.
Here’s how one Amazon user paints their experience with this monitor:
Excellent 4K/retina monitor, makes my Macbook 12″ screen become 22 in without loosing any resolution, sharpness. As far as my eyes can see, there is no difference (regarding to colors, sharpness, contrast, Retina quality) between my Macbook 12 screen and this LG 22 in. A USB-C type cable included to connect the monitor with my Macbook, and to power the Mac.
LG 22" HD 4K Ultra Fine LED Monitor Black (Certified Refurbished)
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day manufacturer warranty
- At 219 pixels per inch to deliver 4K resolution (4069 x 2304 at 21.5"), the LG UltraFine display lets you experience the definition and detail of a Mac on a large 4K screen.
- One USB-C port can replace multiple ports for transmitting data, 4K video and power charging. It is also able to simultaneously charge mobile devices while charging your MacBook (up to 60W). In addition, three USB-C downstream ports (USB 5 Gbps) let you connect additional devices.
- The LG UltraFine 4K display reaches a brightness of 500cd/m² and can express a wide range of color and contrast. You can experience vivid, lifelike images on a 4K screen, which provides a more natural representation.
- This 4K high-definition monitor with IPS minimizes color shift and delivers detailed, accurate images on the UltraFine 4K screen. Color is consistent from edge to edge
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here for more.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.