Linkbox.pro tool review
This tool helps you keep the track of all links and puts them all in one location.
The monitoring of external links is crucial to promoting a website. As the number of backlinks and the number of projects promoted grow, it is getting more difficult to track backlinks manually.
Link Box is a complete solution to this problem.
The service is responsible for monitoring all project’s external links. SEO experts can manage their work through a user-friendly interface. Linkbox includes tools that allow you to:
- Anchor text tool.
- Reciprocal link checker;
- Backlinks monitor tool;
- Google indexing tool;
- Bulk google index checker tool;
You can also check backlinks
SEO optimization and budget optimization require regular monitoring of backlinks. The routine monitoring of external links through Link Box allows you to obtain the information about:
- the presence of links on the pages of donors;
- Links were removed as soon as they were created
- information on nofollow and dofollow link attributes;
- The anchors that link backlinks to pages.
Links in Linkbox are imported
- through the crawler module from Ahrefs, Google Console, and so on.
- to previously-created campaigns;
All details about domains as well as backlinks can be viewed in the table and graph. You can filter the table in order to look at your backlinks.
It is possible to check the indexing of backlinks
Link Box is an ideal tool for mass checking the existence of external links in Google’s index. The program lets you:
- Regular monitoring of their presence in the index is possible.
- You can easily check indexing
A notification email is sent to the SEO specialist in the event that the link goes away from the Google search engine index. The email will notify the SEO specialist of the problem so that they can implement steps to ensure accepting pages don’t drop their ranking in the search engine. Linkbox lets you control the comprehensive backlink audit indexing for all your link campaigns and projects at the same time.
The table shows the results and dates of Google indexing checkups. The status is highlighted in color.
- Red – not index
- green – index;
- Gray – There was no check conducted.
With a filter, you can pick websites that haven’t been included in Google’s index and send them to Google to Google for indexing using Google include URL.
Don’t wait for Google robots to index the backlinks. You need to take initiative. linkbox.pro allows you to submit numerous pages that are not indexed to be indexed by Google indexer with just one click.
Googlebot will immediately visit your page after the page has been sent to linkbox.pro. However, it depends on the quality of the content whether it will rank it or not.
In this way, there is accelerated indexing of backlinks, and results are obtained in the shortest possible time.
The service comprises several modules:
Anchor texts analysis
Linkbox allows you to check anchors in backlink checkouts. You can do this by looking at:
- backlink anchor texts;
- The indexing and the existence of donor pages using anchors in Google Console
- Anchors and attributes of links
All results are presented in a Table of Anchors that form the basis for the module. Near every anchor is the following info:
- URLs of donor and acceptor pages
- Information about crawlers who intersect
- Include the campaign name with the page of the donor.
- Attribute and Backlink Type
- Indexing data (when links were included in an index and later when they were taken off);
Filters permit you to choose details based on:
- the name of the campaign;
- the status of indexing.
- Backlink type;
- attributes (dofollow, nofollow, ugc, sponsored, etc. );
- A match is found on the data of the crawlers. To find anchors that are missing from the crawlers, use the Exclude filter and select the desired crawler;
Donor information could comprise:
- sent for indexing.
- Exported in Excel format for further analysis;
This allows you to index the link profile of a particular set of links to a particular page or anchor set. The graph also displays the consistency and naturality of the links profiles.
Analysis of crawlers
This module allows you to upload backlink lists of various services (Google Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Majestic) to Link Box. You can also upload information from Ahrefs and Console. The rest of the data is transferred to Temporary.
The module offers the option to search using:
- various crawlers
- A that matches the search term with the URL of the links (for instance, you could choose all YouTube URLs);
- Links from any link campaign crossed by crawlers
- Link status (new, active, or historic).
In the middle of the module is a table of backlinks that contain information about:
- addition date.
- campaigns that they cross;
- crawlers from which the link is found;
Linkbox Pro comes with a crawler module that lets you determine which of your links Google recognizes (by cross-over with GSC) and which are your competitors are (by cross-over with Ahrefs).
Link Box allows you to automate backlink management. This is possible through the task planner.
At first, you can choose Tier1 and Tier2 campaign levels. The tab below shows all the projects, separated by campaigns. The auto-check of links is on the left, and the indexing auto-check is on the right.
If you select the time of start beforehand, you are able to immediately begin any checkout. Check your backlinks regularly throughout the week.
After the module has been installed, the program will perform the specified checks at regular intervals and send you an email notification of any issues.
Report module in Linkbox
Once links have been checked and indexed, Link Box forms reports. The first report contains details about the parameters. Follow-up reports reflect only changes in data in the two checks.
Reports can be filtered by:
- URL for donor page;
- link campaign
- Set objectives for checking (links and index status).
- Link Level 1 or 2
The base block consists of change tags that indicate the pages where the changes will take effect on. They are categorized by importance and are highlighted by colors.
- orange – These aren’t crucial errors and also need your focus
- green – Minor adjustments that provide useful information.
- Red – Significant changes that require particular attention and should be dealt with immediately
To highlight pages on which the tag is relevant and click on the tags. All links will be displayed in a table that has columns.
- The column on the left displays the donor’s website as well as the link campaign, and the project.
- The right page contains changes to the link pages.
linkbox.pro keeps an eye on your external links as well as their indexing. It will notify you of any changes.
This tool helps you keep the track of all links and puts them all in one location. Linkbox.pro is advanced software to manage backlinks that can be a fantastic way to speed up your website’s promotion as well as save money.