Score yourself a backup Logitech gaming mouse for just $20
Seriously, at $20 what do you have to lose?
Name brand gaming mice don’t need to cost more than a new release game: This Logitech G300s is only $20 today, matching the best deal we’ve ever seen. Despite the low price, you still get nine programmable buttons, three onboard memory profiles (with different lighting colors to help you distinguish them), and a 2500 DPI sensor. That’s a lot of mouse for the price.
Here’s the key features:
- Nine programmable controls: Move keyboard commands to mouse buttons that are in easy reach
- Symmetrical compact shape: Feels comfortable in either hand and perfect for gamers who don’t want a large mouse
- Gaming-grade optical sensor: Tracks accurately on a wide variety of surfaces and is tunable to achieve the responsiveness you need
- Three onboard memory profiles: Save profiles to the mouse once for gameplay on different computers and assign lighting colors to easily see which profile you’re using. Logitech Gaming Software is available at logitech.com/downloads
- Easy configuration software: Simply drag and drop commands to the buttons to setup the mouse exactly the way you want
► Logitech G300s, $20