Before spending a ton of money on a drone, earn your wings with this $20 option
If you’re looking to get into the world of drones but don’t want to spend a wad of cash to get one, try picking up this little drone to get your practice time in.
Drones are a lot of money and if you don’t know what you’re doing, you can kiss that $500+ investment goodbye. Which is why it’s important to learn the basic mechanics of flying a drone before diving head first into this expensive hobby.
So before you go cough up a wad of cash, earn your wings with this Drocon mini drone for just $20 with code 4NWA8MRN. This way if you crash it, you’re only out $20 as opposed to losing over $500. And for a little drone, this sucker packs some impressive features like a takeoff mode, altitude hold, and a button that flies the drone backwards. Not bad for $20. Just don’t forget to use that coupon code.
Here are the key details:
- Stable Beginner Drone for Kids: DROCON Scouter is considered for beginners, all the functions for easy operation included: Altitude Hold / Headless Mode / One Key Backward /One Key Take Off and Landing/Lock and Unlock.
- Unique Spinning Function: With one touch of the function button on the remote control, DROCON Scouter will hover at same height and start spinning automatically.
- Foldable: It can be folded and put into the controller to take away easily.
- Search Light: Equipped with a bright LED searchlight on the head, users can fly the drone in the dark night easily.
- 3 Speed Modes: Drocon SCOUTER3-speed modes switchable: Low / Middle / High Speed, help you to practice the flying skills step by step, so that you can grow from a beginner to an expert gradually.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.