If you’re a cheap gamer (it’s me, I’m the cheap gamer), and looking for something to play that doesn’t cost money, EA currently has The Sims 4 for free on PC.
EA has been cranking out expansions for its fourth iteration of The Sims for years now, but if you have never picked the game up, you can get the base game for free by going to this link or by opening the game up in Origin and following the prompts.
The deal runs through May 28, and as long as you download the game before the promotion runs out, the game is yours to keep. Obviously, EA’s plan here is to dangle the carrot in front of you so you eventually buy one (or all) of its many expansion packs, but free is free.
- Oculus has started shipping both the Quest and Rift S VR headsets
- Sony’s next-gen PlayStation has ridiculously fast load times
- Sony will make its own PlayStation movies and shows because other people suck at it
- Game publishers are paying streamers buttloads of cash (up to 50k/hour) to stream new games
- Minecraft Earth sounds like it’s going to be an AR game changer