This $30 wireless mouse can last up to 3 years on just two AA batteries
That’s utterly insane battery life.
How many times has this happened to you: you’re cranking out work like it’s no one’s business and then suddenly your wireless mouse dies and you have to stop your workflow to replace the batteries.
I use an older wireless mouse from Apple and this happens to me all the time. It’s a real pain.
If you’re like me and find this to be the most annoying thing in the world, consider scooping up this Logitech Wireless Marathon Mouse M705. It’s $30 and it can last a whole three years with a pair of AA batteries. That’s utterly insane battery life.
Just a heads up, to get the $29.99 price, you’ll need to select the “other sellers” section. If not, you can pay an extra $5 or $6 to get Prime shipping.
Logitech Wireless Marathon Mouse M705 with 3-Year Battery Life
2 used from $ 18.89
- Logitech Marathon Mouse M705 uses less than half the power of comparable wireless mice
- The sculpted, right-hand shape guides your hand to a naturally comfortable positiojn
- The tiny Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your notebook
- Hyper-fast scrolling lets you fly through long documents and Web pages
- Laser tracking delivers smooth, responsive, precise cursor control on surfaces that cause problems for standard optical mice
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here for more.