This $30 wireless mouse can last up to 3 years on just two AA batteries
That’s utterly insane battery life.
How many times has this happened to you: you’re cranking out work like it’s no one’s business and then suddenly your wireless mouse dies and you have to stop your workflow to replace the batteries.
I use an older wireless mouse from Apple and this happens to me all the time. It’s a real pain.
If you’re like me and find this to be the most annoying thing in the world, consider scooping up this Logitech Wireless Marathon Mouse M705. It’s $30 and it can last a whole three years with a pair of AA batteries. That’s utterly insane battery life.
Just a heads up, to get the $29.99 price, you’ll need to select the “other sellers” section. If not, you can pay an extra $5 or $6 to get Prime shipping.
Logitech Wireless Marathon Mouse M705 with 3-Year Battery Life
3 used from $ 17.44
- Logitech Marathon Mouse M705 uses less than half the power of comparable wireless mice
- The sculpted, right-hand shape guides your hand to a naturally comfortable positiojn
- The tiny Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your notebook
- Hyper-fast scrolling lets you fly through long documents and Web pages
- Laser tracking delivers smooth, responsive, precise cursor control on surfaces that cause problems for standard optical mice
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here for more.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.