This OKR management software for businesses executes the best strategies
As an enterprise grows and needs to scale its business, Profit.co grows with them
Industries are the prime drivers of a country’s economy. But for every industry to thrive, they need to execute the best practices and strategies with a clearly outlined goal-setting framework.
While there are a lot of businesses based on innovation, they must eliminate the strategy-execution gap to stand out and make a mark in the highly competitive market. That’s exactly why the ability to leverage smart technology is going to accelerate in the coming years.
In the rapidly changing global economy, it will be vital to implement smart technologies with higher levels of autonomy to achieve breakthroughs in both agility and productivity.
In this context, Objectives and key results (OKRs) are the missing pieces that can help organizations unlock incredible value by bridging the gap between strategy and execution.
The problem is that there are way too many OKR software options in the market to choose from. Organizations are actively looking for tailor-made solutions when it comes to iterative business execution.
The global OKR software market was valued at $555.1 million in 2017 and is expected to increase to $1,592.3 million by 2026, with a CAGR of 14.10% over the forecast period from 2018 to 2026.
Profit.co is a result-focussed software with a powerful suite of tools that empowers businesses to cover all critical aspects of a performance-driven OKR, including Task Management, Employee Engagement, and Performance Management.
While other players in the market allow users to upload OKRs and track progress, Profit.co has established itself as the most OKR-centric software in the market.
Each module in Profit.co, including performance management, task management, strategy, and employee engagement, keeps the OKR framework at the center of all functions.
This helps enterprises across sectors to manage their strategy, OKRs, people, processes, and performance, all in one platform.
Why do businesses need to embrace a result-oriented OKR software like Profit.co
The top four companies by market cap in the US are all tech giants that have been practicing OKRs, conquering several sectors like media, entertainment, education, advertising, and commerce.
Many other sectors, including insurance, banking, telecom, manufacturing, and even government departments, are seeking to adopt OKRs and become successful” execution machines” following the path of the tech giants.
The intuitive software of Profit.co is highly customizable depending on the needs of your business, so the features you want your team to focus on are easily accessible, and the features you don’t use are removed from the view.
As an enterprise grows and needs to scale its business, Profit.co grows with them. All adjustments can be made from the SuperUser’s Settings module.
The platform also offers 24/7 live support chat to help businesses find the right feature to help them reach their goals.
Below are the five characteristics of Profit.co apart that set it apart from the other software on the market:
- Product Roadmap: Engineering agility is one of the core differentiators of Profit.co. The platform is rapidly extending to deliver two key objectives: Facilitating wide and rapid adoption in the enterprise actor and solving problems in the areas adjacent to OKRs to add incredible value for customers.
- Customer Success Team: Profit.co has been recognized as an industry leader in the OKR domain by Capterra, the leading B2B software advice platform from Gartner. Specifically, the Customer Success team has scored a perfect 100 by Capterra. The primary reason behind Profit.co’s success is the “Customer First” culture. Unlike other platforms, the CEO and the top executive team allocate their time and expertise to customer onboardings, support activities, key implementations, and client review meetings. The executive team also not just monitors customer support chats regularly but goes the extra mile to present CSAT scores on a regular basis.
- OKR Coaching & Certification: Profit.co provides a comprehensive OKR certification program with insight-oriented material for users to learn at their convenience. The platform also enables interaction with some of the most experienced OKR practitioners to help businesses network with smart peers who are executing similar OKR programs. The platform also provides an OKR certification called Certified OKR Professional that has been designed carefully to ensure that participants have a solid grounding of both the theory and practice of OKRs.
- Global Team: Profit.co has a global footprint of employees and customers. Businesses today are not limited to geographical boundaries. Profit.co has established itself as an OKR Product vendor that provides language localization to solve strategy and execution-related problems for their consumer base in Europe, South America, and Asia to make adoption and enterprise roll-out easy. With strategic partnerships across the globe, the platform provides local language support as and when required to help with the training and onboarding process.
- Freely available Practical Content: Profit.co has 500+ blogs on their website aimed at educating users to understand and adopt OKRs in a way that suits well to their business objectives. These blogs start with the “Why of OKRs” and dive deep into the “nuts and bolts” of running an OKR program to help “mobilizers” in companies to educate their executive teams on mapping their OKRs seamlessly.
Have any thoughts on this? Let us know down below in the comments or carry the discussion over to our Twitter or Facebook.