Vacuuming doesn’t have to suck
The V60 Pro provides a positive experience, one that you barely have to worry about because it does all the work for you.
Vacuuming is one of the least pleasant household chores, but it’s necessary.
It’s not helped by bulky vacuum cleaners with awkward handle positions, heavy bases, and long hoses and pipes that just get in the way.
Once you’ve finished vacuuming, you have to empty the dust bag, which releases a lot of dust into the air – no good for dust allergies.
Moreover, added to the general poor experience of vacuuming is the price. As conventional thinking goes, really good vacuum cleaners are very expensive – right?
It may be conventional thinking, but vacuuming doesn’t have to be that way. The Verefa V60 Pro changes your vacuuming experience. It’s the best-value auto-emptying robot vacuum on the market.
Here’s what that means:
- Compact size – easily hold the entire unit with no protruding pipes or hoses
- Elegant and simple design – attractive, but not too fancy. Just what it takes to get the job done.
- Self-emptying – the V60 Pro makes its way around your living space and then returns to the base to empty itself before continuing.
Feature-for-feature, the V60 Pro vacuum is great value for your money, making sure you get the clean of a lifetime every time without having to lift a finger.
The V60 Pro keeps your house clean in four different ways
- Auto cleaning – where the V60 Pro is on autopilot and uses its navigation system to clean your whole room.
- Appointed cleaning – when you pre-schedule a cleaning at the time you choose, even if you’re not home.
- Spot cleaning – a deep cleaning mode for specific areas that need extra TLC.
- Remote Controlled Cleaning – where you use the Verefa Life app or the supplied remote control to direct the V60 Pro manually.
When you need power, the V60 Pro brings an unprecedented 2700Pa of suction, ensuring all dirt, debris, dust, and pet hair are collected. The V60 Pro beats all competitors in this respect.
Your V60 Pro is a smart vacuum that detects when it moves onto a carpet from a hard surface, such as your kitchen floor. When it detects carpet, the power increases.
You can also set up no-go zones for your V60 Pro using magnetic strips separately purchased from Verefa.
How does the V60 Pro achieve such a good result?
First, it follows a pre-programmed “Z” pattern to ensure full coverage of a standard room. But that’s not all.
Then, in-built gyroscopes guide the V60 Pro vacuum around the room, teaming up with the onboard optical path sensor to find any dirt, dust, or debris that hasn’t been captured.
The V60 Pro uses an artificial intelligence algorithm to learn its way around your home. It will end up knowing your floor better than you ever want.
Safety is paramount for the V60 Pro, both to keep your home safe and to protect your investment with its technology. So, the V60 Pro avoids bumps while getting into those hard-to-reach corners.
When the V60 Pro hits low to medium pile carpets, the suction increases to clean the area powerfully. It’s ideal for pet hair and other debris.
Vacuuming doesn’t need to suck. With the V60 Pro, it can be a positive experience, one that you barely have to worry about because the V60 Pro does all the work for you.
- iRobot slapped a robotic mop arm on its new Roomba
- ILIFE A10 robot vacuum boasts mapping features and built-in LIDAR
- The UWANT X100 vacuum cleans dry and wet spills at the same time
- The Lucy Ultra robot vacuum is a pet owner’s dream come true