Web services you can pay with Bitcoin
Several companies and websites have begun accepting this digital money in exchange for support, security, and other services.
Bitcoin has grown in popularity as a trusted and secure form of payment.
Therefore, several companies and websites have begun accepting this digital money in exchange for support, security, and other services.
Read more about interesting crypto news in Trustpedia.io.
On the other hand, when looking for the best web hosting companies, here is what you should look for:
- It will help if you are looking for a fast web service provider with high verified uptimes above 99.9% and fast performance. Remember to consider that actual offshore hosting might be situated away from your target audience, which could affect your loading speed.
- The web hosts should allow you to purchase domain names with this digital money so as not to be traced back into your account.
- Your web hosts should also provide plenty of storage space and bandwidth.
- Also, the web hosts should allow you to pay for their services using this virtual currency.
- The web hosts should provide you the privacy you wish to have because privacy is the game’s name.
Here is a list of web service providers invested in the above features.
Hostinger is already all in the whole cryptocurrency situation. It provides some of the cheapest hosting plans on the market; one can opt to pay for them with this digital money or other cryptocurrencies.
More so, Hostinger has independent performance tests that have consistently shown Hostinger to be faster than far more expensive competitors.
You will also get 24/7 access to the company’s support service, which is available through a live chat.
Hostinger’s basic plan also offers a sizable 30GB SSD storage and 100GB bandwidth, so it is cheap and has a more excellent value for money.
Moreover, Hostinger provides privacy for your domain because it will hide your domain registration details, making them unavailable to nosy parties.
Also, Hostinger’s premium shared hosting plan is slightly more expensive but comes with a free domain name for a year. Consequently, it’s a cheaper option overall in the first year.
While Hostwinds is more expensive than Hostinger, it is still affordable. It is preferably the best host in terms of potential performance.
Hostwinds shared hosting plans come with unlimited storage, bandwidth, and databases.
Moreover, people can pay for hosting solutions with crypto coins, including special privacy features like Hostwinds’ VPN service and advanced SSL certificate.
A backup service is available for an additional monthly cost, and the service works entirely automatically, creating nightly copies of your website that you can restore if necessary.
Also, Hostwinds is one of the only companies offering window hosting and Bitcoin payment. You can opt for windows or any VPS plan with the company, whether managed or unmanaged.
Namecheap started as an incredibly cheap registrar for domain names.
It has since expanded operations to include web hosting from shared to VPS and dedicated servers, and it also accepts Bitcoin as a form of payment.
Namecheap hosting services should not be taken lightly by anyone because their performance is more than adequate, mainly if your audience is from the U.S or U.K.
Along with that, Namecheap includes SFTP with its most basic plans enabling you to keep your site-managing activities completely secure.
In addition, WordPress plans come with automatic installation, an SSL certificate, and a one-click backup feature. Namecheap also provides Whois protection for no extra charge.
Therefore, you can enable the option during checkout, and your details will not be visible in the Whois database.
The bottom line
All the above web services, including Shinjiru and Bitcoin web hosting, are places you can pay for web hosting using this digital money.
Nevertheless, learn how each service works before paying for it with this virtual currency.
- Can you buy a car with Bitcoins?
- 5 Best image storing web services
- Why Bitcoin will make a great difference to women from developing countries
- How to store and spend bitcoins