Whoa, Samsung is selling official S9, S9+ and Note 8 cases at $10 a pop
If you’re rocking a Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+ and by chance you need a new case for your phone, you’re in luck because Samsung is blowing out official cases as low as $10. Typically, these cases cost $30 a pop, so you’re saving about $20 bucks for each case, which is extremely rare to see Samsung doing this.
Additionally, there are even a few cases for the Galaxy Note 8, some with prices of $24.99 and one as low as $10. If you’re all set on cases for your Galaxy device, the company is offering up a free ChromeBook 3 and microSD card with purchases of an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9+ device. But if you’re reading this, you’re probably all set on that front.
Here are all the cases that are available in today’s Samsung sale:
- Galaxy S9: Silicone Cover, Gray for $9.99 (previously $30)
- Galaxy S9+: Silicone Cover, Gray for $9.99 (previously $30)
- Galaxy S9+: Hyperknit Cover, Red for $14.99 (previously $35)
- Galaxy Note8: Alcantara Cover, Black for $9.99 (previously $30)
- Galaxy Note8: Protective Cover, Black for $14.99 (previously $35)
- Galaxy Note8: Rugged Protective Cover, Black for $24.99 (previously $50)
Shipping is free on all orders.
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here for more.