KnowTechie is a blog for people who love tech but live outside the bubble. It’s for the reader who is interested in technology but doesn’t necessarily live and breathe it.
We aim to provide content that’s useful and entertaining – without the insider jargon that can make tech news tiresome. You don’t need to be deep into the tech space to enjoy KnowTechie, nor will you need large swaths of time: The articles you’ll see here will be to-the-point – nothing over 300-400 words. We’ll feature a link at the end of each article from our source(s) for further reading.
Who we are
KnowTechie could never be where it is today without its team of hardworking writers. We have writers from all over the world contributing here on a daily basis. Meet the team below:
- Kevin Raposo – Founder & Executive Editor
- Josiah Motley – Managing Editor
- Joe Rice-Jones – Hardware Editor & News
- Curtis Silver – Tech Columnist
- Colin Barry – News Contributor
- Josh Knowles – Gaming Contributor
- Jake Vander Ende – Gaming Contributor
- Jared Jones – Columnist & Contributor
- Matthew Hughes – Contributor
- Murtaza Islam – News
- Kayla Matthews – Contributor
- Chris Smith – Contributor
Want to be part of the team? Get in touch with us over at our contact page. We’re always on the hunt for new writers who can offer a unique perspective on today’s tech news.
Got some news to share? Have some feedback on the KnowTechie experience? Find a bug? We want to hear about it! Seriously, that means anything. If that’s the case, our contact page is a good start, but our Twitter and Facebook work too.