HBO Now turns the on switch on Amazon’s Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
If you’re an Amazon Fire TV fan, HBO Now is now available on Amazon’s Fire TV and Fire TV Stick.
At some point we all knew HBO Now would make its way over to Amazon’s Fire TV and Fire TV Stick. It was just a matter of time, but now, it’s here.
HBO Now, the company’s standalone streaming service, is now available to stream on Amazon’s Fire TV and Fire TV Stick devices, right along with Chromecast, which was made available earlier this summer.
If you don’t have a Fire TV Stick, they are definitely worth trying. I mean, for $39 you can’t go wrong. Here’s a quick breakdown of some its key features:
- Fire TV Stick connects to your TV’s HDMI port. It’s an easy way to enjoy over 250,000 TV episodes and movies on Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, HBO GO, and Hulu Plus, plus games, music, and more
- 4x the storage and 2x the memory of Chromecast plus a dual-core processor and 1 GB of memory and ASAP so the movies and shows you like start instantly
- Fire TV Stick comes with a dedicated remote and remote app with all the controls you need to easily search, watch, and play games
- With voice search on the free remote app or optional Fire TV Voice Remote, simply say what you want to watch and start enjoying in seconds
- Fire TV Stick lets you mirror your phone or tablet to your TV, or fling favorite apps to free up your small screen for other uses
- Play favorites like Flappy Birds Family, Toy Story: Smash It!, Monsters University, and more great games
- Amazon Prime customers get unlimited access to popular movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Video, including The HBO Collection and original shows like Transparent, plus Prime Music