Introducing your next vape pen purchase: Dr. Dabber Aura vape pen
This vape pen, The Aura from Dr. Dabber, is one of those vape pens that will make you NOT look like a douche.
So, you’re in the market for a vaporizer but don’t want to shill out the serious dough it requires to get one. Honestly, I don’t blame ya. Vaporizers are a lot of money and there are so many on the market it’s hard to choose the right one.
Well, if this is your first foray into the magical world of vaporizers, it’s best to start off low and work your way up from there, with something let’s say, introductory. When it comes to vaporizers it doesn’t get any more introductory than a vape pen. And from what I’m hearing, Dr. Dabber has a pretty slick one called the Aura Vaporizer, which is included in a 3-piece kit. It’s reasonably priced too, and from what I’ve read from the many positive reviews, it’s a home run.
So what makes this vape pen different from the hundreds available on the market? Well, for starters, magnets connections. No more will you have to fumble with threading on a cold winters day to get your vape on, it’s literally just snap and click and you’re good to go. And if you’re one of those suckers for design, this thing has your name written all over it with its inconspicuous satin finish.
Here’s some of its key features described from Dr. Dabber’s page:
- 3 carefully calibrated heat settings designed to enhance flavor for various consistencies
- magnetic connection means no more threading, just a quick click to connect.
- Choose your Atomizer: Not all oils & waxes are the same, so three unique atomizers are included to expand your range
- Dual Quartz Rod with Quartz Dish: Suitable for lower viscosity oils
- Dual Ceramic Rod with Quartz Dish: Suitable for higher viscosity oils
- Ceramic Halo Heater with Quart Dish: Suitable for waxier oils
- Ceramic Mouthpiece: Contoured ceramic mouthpiece designed for an ergonomic fit and optimal airflow
- Discreet Finish: Satin black finish with gloss black logos for a sleek, low profile look.
Now personally I haven’t had the chance to review this yet, nor has anyone on our team for that matter, but let’s just take a look at what some reviewers are saying about the Aura vape pen from Dr. Dabber.
This pen is good enough and unique enough to say that I highly recommend it and think everyone would enjoy having it in their collection.
The magnets… I mean come on. The 3 atomizers… you betcha. The quartz… can’t get enough.
The Vape Guide:
In my opinion the look and feel of a vaping device speaks a lot about its overall quality. It not only feels incredible in your hands, but also makes a style statement to the onlookers.
I could give you quotes all day, but I think you get the point already. If you’re reading this thinking to your self that you want to get on “dat vape life,” then this the perfect one to start with.
And for our friends in Canada, if you’re looking to get your hands on this bad Larry, our good friends at HazeSmokeShop can hook you up. To get your hands on one or to learn more about the Dr. Dabber Aura Vape Pen, click here.