Amazon is selling the Fire Phone for $159 with a year of Prime thrown in
Today is the only day you should consider buying Amazon’s Fire Phone because they dropped the price to essentially $60.
This is an insane deal, considering that the phone originally cost $650 when it was released. Now with the price drop and all the stuff Amazon is throwing in additionally, this deal is a no-brainer for anyone looking to get their hands on a new smartphone. Check out what else you’re getting for $159:
- Includes a full year of Prime benefits (a $99 value). See details
- 2.2GHz quad-core processor and 2GB RAM for ultra-fast app launch times and smooth multi-tasking
- Bright 4.7″ HD display
- 13 MP camera with optical image stabilization, HDR, and LED flash
- Includes unlimited free cloud storage for photos taken with Fire phone
- Amazon-exclusive features: Firefly, Mayday, Dynamic Perspective
- Over 33 million movies, TV shows, songs, books, apps, and more
The Fire Phone rocks a 4.7-inch high-res display along with a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera and a 2.1-megapixel camera on the front. The phone comes with 32 GB of storage, next-generation WiFi compatible, and a pretty diesel battery that should last you all day.
I would highly suggest to make a move on this deal sooner than later, because who knows, they may sell out. To learn more, click here.