Amazon is selling the Fire Phone for $159 with a year of Prime thrown in
Today is the only day you should consider buying Amazon’s Fire Phone because they dropped the price to essentially $60.
Looks like Amazon is getting a little ahead of themselves by offering an exclusive deal before their highly anticipated Prime Day coming up July 15.
Starting today, you can get your hands on Amazon’s flagship premium smartphone, The Fire Phone, for just $159, unlocked.
This is an insane deal, considering that the phone originally cost $650 when it was released. Now with the price drop and all the stuff Amazon is throwing in additionally, this deal is a no-brainer for anyone looking to get their hands on a new smartphone. Check out what else you’re getting for $159:
- Includes a full year of Prime benefits (a $99 value). See details
- 2.2GHz quad-core processor and 2GB RAM for ultra-fast app launch times and smooth multi-tasking
- Bright 4.7″ HD display
- 13 MP camera with optical image stabilization, HDR, and LED flash
- Includes unlimited free cloud storage for photos taken with Fire phone
- Amazon-exclusive features: Firefly, Mayday, Dynamic Perspective
- Over 33 million movies, TV shows, songs, books, apps, and more
The Fire Phone rocks a 4.7-inch high-res display along with a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera and a 2.1-megapixel camera on the front. The phone comes with 32 GB of storage, next-generation WiFi compatible, and a pretty diesel battery that should last you all day.