Switch owners: This dongle lets you use virtually any console controller with your Switch
If you have an extra console controller lying around, you can pair it with this dongle to play with your Nintendo Switch.
If you’re a Nintendo Switch owner and not a huge fan of its gamepad or just prefer a traditional console controller, luckily there’s an affordable solution.
Utilizing Bluetooth and some other trickery, 8Bitdo’s Nintendo Switch dongle lets you use pretty much any Bluetooth-enabled gamepad from your other consoles with a Nintendo Switch, a PC, a Mac, or even a Raspberry Pi. Even the DualShock 4’s motion and rumble features work when you pair it with a Switch.
Normally, this sucker is usually priced at around $20 and we rarely ever see a deal on it, but today Amazon is offering up a 5% coupon that will save you about a dollar. Again, it’s not a huge discount, but it’s something you’ll definitely want if you’re fed up with the Switch gamepad. And truthfully, it’s a whole lot cheaper than a Switch Pro controller, especially if you have an extra console controller collecting dust.
8Bitdo Wireless Bluetooth Adapter for Nintendo Switch, Windows, Mac, & Raspberry Pi
- For use with Xbox One S/X Bluetooth controller, PS4, PS3, Wii Mote, Wii U Pro wirelessly on Nintendo Switch. Support DS4 Motion and Rumble features.
- For use with 8Bitdo Controllers, Nintendo Switch Pro, Nintendo Switch Joy-cons, PS4, PS3, Wii Mote, Wii U Pro and more, wirelessly, on Windows PCs, Macs, Raspberry Pi, laptops, tablets.
- Simply bind the Adapter to your Wireless Controller to enable the same wireless experience you are used to on all the best platforms.
- Wireless bluetooth, no lag.
- UPDATE TO THE LATEST FIRMWARE AT SUPPORT.8BITDO.COM
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here for more.