This $16 Nintendo-licensed dock will keep your Joy-Con’s charged when you need them
At just $16, this definitely is a steal.
If you own a Nintendo Switch and hate having to constantly connect your Joy-Con’s to your Switch to charge, then you absolutely need this Nintendo-Licensed Joy-Con charging dock. Right now, Amazon is selling these at just $16 a pop, which is by far the lowest price we’ve seen for this to date.
It’s Nintendo licensed too, which means it’s not going to set your Joy-Con’s on fire. You can even charge up to four Joy-Con’s with this too.
It also has a near-perfect user rating on Amazon too. Here’s how one Amazon reviewer puts it:
I got this a few months ago, just a little while after the Switch came out, and it has been a lifesaver. At the time of purchasing this, there was only one way to charge Joycons, and that was having them attached to the Switch. This was fine unless you had two or more sets of Joycons. After purchasing this I was able to charge up to six Joycons at once, which makes the price well worth it.
Here are some key features described from the product page:
- Charges up to 4 Joy-Con Controllers simultaneously
- Individual LEDs indicate charge level for each Joy-Con
- Easy slide-in design connects each Joy-Con to charger
- Weighted base for stability
- Powered via USB
Again, at just $16, this definitely a steal. Not only is this a great price, but it’s also hella useful, and it’s something you’ll eventually pick up. Just don’t buy it over $16.
For more deals, check out:
- The adorable itty-bitty Anker PowerCore is down to just $16
- Hey nerds, there’s a new iPhone case that plays Tetris and Snake and it’s crazy affordable
- Relive your youth with this crazy sale on Nerf guns on Amazon
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here for more.