You can now get white custom keycaps for your HyperX keyboards
It’s the only type of pudding that belongs on a keyboard.
When you buy a new keyboard, most manufacturers give you low-cost ABS plastic for the keycaps. That’s fine to get you going, but ABS isn’t the nicest thing to type on and it’s an oil-magnet.
You’d be better off buying some PBT keycaps to type on, and HyperX knows this. Adding to their range of add-on keycaps is the latest set, the $25 Double Shot PBT Pudding keycaps in white.
HyperX now has white pudding keycaps for its keyboards
I’ve been using this set for a couple weeks now and it’s like a different keyboard. The PBT is slightly grippier than the original keycaps, and I haven’t seen an oil patch yet. I’ve been careful to not eat anything like Cheetos though, I have no illusions about white PBT and stains…
- PBT is longer-lasting and oil resistant, so the legends won’t fade like on standard keycaps
- The pudding design really makes your RGB effects shine on
- They’re compatible with all HyperX keyboards, and you get a keycap puller in the box
- With the usual buy-in for custom keycaps starting at around $50, this set is a steal
Grab a set from either HyperX directly or from Amazon.
What do you think? Interested in these keycaps from HyperX? Let us know down below in the comments or carry the discussion over to our Twitter or Facebook.
- Genki thinks it has the secret sauce for portable Nintendo Switch docks
- The major console makers and EA will require loot box odds disclosures in games
- New No Man’s Sky Beyond trailer shows bigger bases and more multiplayer
- The latest Pokémon Sword and Shield trailer features a hangry Morpeko