You’re absolutely bonkers if you pass up this $15 portable battery pack deal
Seriously, it’s only $15, how much cheaper can you ask for?
This is not a drill. We repeat this is not a drill. While rounding up our daily deals, we found this fantastic sale on this 10,000 mAh Mi fast-charging portable battery pack for $15 with code 10XMSDPB.
We didn’t believe for our selves, but sure enough, we tested out the code, and it works. Usually priced around the $30 mark, this deal gets you this Amazon Choice battery pack for $15. Seriously, it doesn’t get any better than that. Whether you need to recharge your phone on the go or keep your Nintendo Switch capped with juice, this deal is a no-brainer. Click the box below for more details.
Note: Don’t forget to include the coupon code at checkout to get that tasty discount.
Portable Charger, Mi Power Bank Pro 10000mAh, High Speed
- Mi Power Bank: 40+ million units sold globally, absolute industry leader worldwide
- High Capacity: 10000mAh capacity can charge the iPhone 7 up to four times. Intelligently adjusts up to 18W and perfect for quick increase in battery life. Fast rechargeable via USB-C port. USB-C port is for INPUT ONLY
- Easy-to-Carry: Aluminum metal case and ultra sleek design at only 0.49" thick. Designed to be highly portable and protected by durable, matte aluminum for an on-the-go lifestyle
- Compatibility: Intelligently detects and charges your devices at a max speed. iPhone X 8 7 6s 6 Plus, iPad 9.7 Inch 2018 / Air 2 / 4 3 2, Samsung S9 S8 Plus, Note 8, Google Nexus, LG, Moto, Fitbit, BT earphones, tablets and more. USB PD not supported. Does not fast charge Pixel phones
- What You Get: 10000mAh Mi Power Bank Pro, 2-in-1 Micro-USB/Type-C cable, User Manual, 12-month warranty and friendly customer service. Not include lightning cable for iPhone
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here for more.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.