At last! The Huawei Watch is now officially available, and here’s where you can buy it
If you have been patiently waiting for the Huawei Watch, your day has finally arrived. The smartwatch is now available and here’s where you can get it.
The Huawei Watch is now officially available and shipping for those who pre-ordered, as well as new orders. If you haven’t already placed your order, you can do so now. Depending on your preference, you will be able to place orders with Amazon and Huawei’s own site to get one of the hottest smartwatch’s on your wrist.
Despite the original listing showing all of the variants of the Huawei Watch, it appears as though Amazon will only be selling three of them. If you are interested in using your Prime membership to get it quick, you can pick from the basic stainless steel with a leather band, the stainless steel with steel link band, or the black stainless with black stainless link band.
Here’s some additional info:
- 1.4″ full circle AMOLED display with a scratch resistant sapphire crystal and stainless steel body
- Compatible with most devices with an iOS 8.2 or Android 4.3 or later operating system
- Get notifications and alerts for calls, texts, and apps with over 4000 Android Wear apps to choose from
- A variety of pre-installed watch faces and easily swappable bands for your own unique style
- Accurate fitness tracking with enhanced heart rate monitor and sensors to track running, walking, and more
To learn more, click here.