Looking for a USB-C charger without breaking the bank? Dodocool has an affordable option at just $19.
What’s the one thing that the new Apple MacBook, Google Pixel smartphone, and the Chromebook Pixel all have in common? They’re all equipped with USB-C ports. Meaning, whatever cables you were using to previously charge all your old devices won’t work with USB-C devices.
So what exactly is USB-C? Essentially, it’s the emerging industry-standard connector for transmitting both data and power, and manufacturers are pushing this standard out sooner than we can adapt.
OK, so now that you’re all caught up to speed and need to replace or get an extra USB-C charger, check out this $19 option from Dodocool. It’s got all the features you would expect with your stock charger plus a few a goodies. Learn more by clicking here.
Here’s the key features:
- With the reversible USB-C port and Power Delivery function, this charger can easily charge your new MacBook at full speed via the attached 3.3ft USB-C to USB-C cable.
- Intelligently detects your device and delivers the optimal current to connected devices. Meets new energy efficiency requirements of DOE Level VI.
- For Apple new MacBook (12 inch) / Google Chromebook Pixel and more USB-C devices that support Power Delivery function.
- Made with premium fireproof PC shell. Internal smart circuit keeps you and your device safe with multiple protection including over-current, over-voltage, over heating, overload, short circuit.
- With international voltage compatibility (AC 100-240 V), portable size and space-saving foldable plug, ideal for home, office and travel.