SwifDoo PDF Converter makes PDF conversion a breeze
SwifDoo makes PDF conversion more accessible than ever with lightweight, innovative software designed with efficiency in mind.
PDFs are one of today’s most commonly used file formats, and they’re utilized in all sorts of business and personal endeavors. It can be challenging to find a PDF converter that actually functions efficiently, but luckily, SwifDoo has your back.
The SwifDoo PDF converter is a great way to make your files more accessible and functional. SwifDoo’s high-end software allows you to quickly create, manipulate, and protect PDF files to better meet your needs.
The rest of this article will tell you everything you need to know about the SwifDoo PDF converter, so you can decide whether or not this software is suitable for your personal needs.
What Is SwifDoo PDF?
SwifDoo PDF is a file converter software that allows you to make necessary changes to PDF documents. You can convert different file formats like Word directly into PDFs or reverse that and convert PDFs directly into other formats.
This PDF converter is available for free download with Windows. However, you can also access a broader range of features with various paid plans at different affordability levels to ensure that SwifDoo is accessible to everyone who needs it.
What we like about SwifDoo’s PDF Converter
There are pros and cons to everything, and SwifDoo is no exception. Let’s take a closer look at some of the benefits that SwifDoo provides its users:
- SwifDoo’s PDF converter software is available for free download with Windows.
- Paid plans are optional but provide you with a broad range of additional benefits like full access to SwifDoo’s features, unlimited device switches, and more.
- SwifDoo makes it easy to implement changes to your PDF files through text manipulation, font edits, and the ability to add media and links.
- You can convert your PDF documents to different Microsoft file formats, and you can also convert Microsoft files to PDF (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- SwifDoo lets you transform your documents into image files, including but not limited to PNGs and JPGs.
- You can effortlessly compress PDFs to meet your file sizing needs.
- SwifDoo’s software allows you to splice your PDF files as needed into different parts or separate documents. This is helpful for teachers, authors, and anyone who needs to focus on individual parts of larger files at a time.
- In addition to dividing PDFs, you can also merge separate files into one all-inclusive document if you need to.
- SwifDoo makes it easy to annotate your PDF documents, a necessary studying feature for students who use digital textbooks and other paper-free sources.
- SwifDoo’s PDF converter also lets you sign important electronic documents digitally and legally, which is essential for modern businesses – especially with the rise in work-from-home situations.
- SwifDoo is one of the most functional and user-friendly PDF converters currently available, since it’s very straightforward to use, even for beginners.
- The actual software doesn’t take up a lot of space on your device and only uses 10 MB.
- In addition to being highly functional, SwifDoo is trusted by countless users and has had over 100 million downloads.
Cons of the SwifDoo PDF Converter
While SwifDoo has so many amazing features, nothing in this world is totally perfect. Let’s explore some of the downsides that SwifDoo users may face:
- You need to pay quite a bit of money to get full access to all of SwifDoo’s best features, which isn’t always an option for people in certain financial situations.
- It takes up storage space on your device. SwifDoo is a lot smaller than most PDF file converting software, it still takes up space – unlike some online PDF converters that don’t require a download.
- You can use SwifDoo online, but it’s not as functional as the downloaded version.
- The free converter has a file size cap, so the maximum size for file conversion is 20 MB and 200 pages, which can cause headaches if you frequently deal with larger files.
Why SwifDoo is worth it
SwifDoo is worth it because it’s a highly-functional software that makes PDF conversion a breeze. While there is a free version, you do need to pay for complete access. However, it’s worth the investment because it’ll give you access to a wide range of great features.
SwifDoo does have a handful of downsides, but the cons are definitely outweighed by the long list of pros I previously discussed. After carefully analyzing the pros and cons, it’s clear that the SwifDoo PDF conversion software is worth it.
PDF files can be tricky to navigate. It can be a hassle to manipulate and convert PDF files to better suit your needs. However, it doesn’t have to be difficult with the help of SwifDoo.
SwifDoo makes PDF conversion more accessible than ever with lightweight, innovative software designed with efficiency in mind. If you frequently deal with many PDF files in your business or personal life, SwifDoo is definitely worth the investment.
- How to scan documents as PDFs on iPhone and iPad
- How to edit PDFs directly from your browser
- Adobe’s Acrobat extension now lets you edit PDFs directly in your browser
- SwifDoo is an all-in-one PDF editor that lets you edit and compress files easily
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. KnowTechie’s opinions, reviews, and other editorial content remain objective and are not influenced by the sponsorship.