Save 43% on the Beats Studio3 headphones, now just $199
Take advantage of this limited-time offer and save $180.
We’ve been hearing a lot of great things about Apple’s Beats Studio3 wireless noise-canceling headphones, but one of the biggest complaints is that they’re too expensive.
Thankfully Amazon has something to say about that. Today only, they’re discounting them down to just $199. They typically sell for $350.
These headphones deliver a premium listening experience with Pure Adaptive Noise Cancelling (Pure ANC) to actively block external noise and real-time audio calibration to preserve clarity, range, and emotion.
It continuously pinpoints sounds to block while automatically responding to individual fit and music playback.
The efficiency of the Apple W1 chip supports up to 22 hours of battery life with Pure ANC on, and Pure ANC off for low-power mode provides up to 40 hours of playback.
Scoring these headphones at $199 vs. the regular $350 is an incredible opportunity. That’s $200 in savings, making this one of the best prices we’ve seen.
The latest Beats Studio3 headphones offer great performance and features. With adaptive active noise canceling, Siri compatibility, and spatial audio, they're one of the best ANC headphones options on the market today.
- These are great for anyone looking for great sound with a bass-heavy sound and active noise canceling. They're also some of the most stylish headphones available.
- Strong adaptive noise canceling to block out stubborn background noise
- Fast charging gives you up to 3 hours of battery in just 10 minutes
- Comfortable earcups and headband for listening for long periods of time
- Slightly heavier and bulkier than average headphones
- Try Audible Premium Plus and get up to two free audiobooks
- HBO Max discount drops annual plan price by 20%, limited offer
- Score 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for just $24
- Score a year of PlayStation Plus for an easy $48
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. It’s one of the ways we keep the lights on here. Click here for more.