Amazon Prime Day 2019 is on the horizon and will last for 48 hours
Deals for dayyssssss
If you’ve been browsing on Amazon for new stuff, you might want to just add it to your wishlist for now. Amazon’s annual Prime Day is coming soon, starting at Midnight PT / 3AM ET on July 15.
But wait, there’s more. For 2019, Amazon is extending Prime Day to 48 hours, so wily Prime customers will have longer to snag the deals.
Amazon Prime Day 2019 will be July 15 and 16
Last year, Amazon decided that Prime Day would be 36 hours in length. Now it’s going the distance again, turning Prime Day into er… Prime Days? It’s a great time to grab some heavily discounted Amazon devices, such as Kindle Paperwhites or Echo speakers.
Amazon’s managed to get a bunch of companies to release new products on Prime Day 2019, with some pretty cool stuff coming. That includes:
- Funko Pop! Millennium Falcon with Han Solo figure
- A new pour-over coffee maker from Mr. Coffee
- A LEGO Star Wars droid kit that teaches your kids robotics
- This water balloon slingshot, perfect for those summer cook-outs
Prime Day deals will be available to all members in the US, UK, Spain, Singapore, Netherlands, Mexico, Luxembourg, Japan, Italy, India, Germany, France, China, Canada, Belgium, Austria, Australia, and United Arab Emirates. If you have an Alexa-enabled device, you can ask her for deals during the event, or look at Amazon’s Prime Day portal page.
What do you think? Plan on dropping some cash during Prime Day 2019? Let us know down below in the comments or carry the discussion over to our Twitter or Facebook.
- Two senators want big tech companies to put an actual price on your data
- Verizon glitched and took half of the internet with it [Update: It’s fixed now]
- Oh great, now a California police station is allowing robotic cops to patrol its parks
- Amazon now sells cheap 4K Fire TV-equipped televisions with Dolby Vision support