For some reason, Amazon is going to let you stream a Taylor Swift concert for Prime Day
It’s not actually on Prime Day(s), confusingly.
In the run-up to Amazon Prime Day this year, Amazon will be getting Crazier than usual. That’s because Amazon Music will be holding a star-studded concert on July 10, featuring no other than Taylor Swift.
I mean, SZA, Dua Lipa and Becky G are also going to be performing, so you might want to keep your Eyes Open for that.
Amazon Prime Day is the Best Day
The concert will be live-streamed on Prime Video, where Enchanted subscribers in 200 countries can watch along. It’ll also be available to replay for “a limited time,” so You Need To Calm Down if you’re not able to watch it live.
- There’ll also be tie-ins with other Amazon stuff because that’s just Amazon’s Style. That includes teasers for Jack Ryan, Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Carnival Row, The Boys, and Undone.
- Amazon Music Unlimited is running a promo in concert with the, er… concert. Prime members can get a subscription that’ll stay at 99 cents per month for the first four months
- Asking Alexa to play the Prime Day Concert will currently give you a playlist from the selected artists, or on July 10 it’ll tune into the video for you
Amazon, Look What You Made Me Do. I’ll be watching, mainly for Ms. Swift. Maybe those other performers Should’ve Said No, cause she’s going to Ours?, Mine, Me! the show.
- Classical music is slowly being eradicated from streaming music platforms
- Faulty audio surveillance systems with ‘aggression detectors’ are being sold to schools
- The FTC is finally cracking down on those scummy robocallers
- Spotify is demanding refunds from the artists it “overpaid” in 2018