Anyride is an app that looks at all the rideshare apps to see who offers the best pricing
This would be so clutch during peak times.
Ever needed a rideshare during rush hour and wondered if there was a way to compare pricing without going through the booking process in each app? Well now you can, with Anyride.
Anyride pulls real-time pricing from the major rideshare providers like Uber and Lyft, shows you which service will get to you first, and lets you book straight from its app. Even better, there’s no charge to the consumer for using the app.
Anyride helps you get the cheapest rideshare pricing
More about Anyride’s features:
- Fares are pulled directly from Lyft and Uber’s servers, with the full range of services on offer
- Anyride also automatically adds any eligible discounts to your ride
- It’ll also tell you which ride will get to you faster, so it’s not just about price saving
- The company is working on adding support for Via and ‘ethical’ ridesharing app Juno
Until Anyride figures out its revenue model, the app is free to use for anyone. That means the price you see for your rides should be very close to the price you actually pay. There aren’t even any in-app adverts to distract you from your journey. Awesome.
- President Trump says Google should be investigated because they’re a ‘treasonous company’
- Sprint has been hacked leaking an unknown amount of customer data to hackers
- PSA: Go update your Logitech Unifying Receivers like, right now
- Google Maps will now show you nearby bike-sharing stations and how many they have