One of our favorite Bluetooth headphones is just $18 on Amazon right now
Don’t get suckered into paying more than $20 for a pair of quality Bluetooth headphones.
If you lost or damaged your last pair of Bluetooth headphones and looking to score something on the cheap, Aukey’s extremely popular Latitude Wireless Headphones is just $17.93 right now with code L6MWTC6C. $26 is the normal price, so this is a pretty worthy discount.
Even if you or someone you know already own a pair, it still doesn’t hurt to have a backup in your gym bag or luggage, especially when they are so low in price. Check out all the details below:
AUKEY Latitude Wireless Headphones, 3 EQ Sound Modes, aptX and Sweat-Resistant Nano Coating, Secure Fit Bluetooth Sports Earbuds with 8-Hour Playtime for iPhone, Apple Watch, Samsung and More
- CD-Quality Wireless Sound: Wirecutter-recommended in-ear headphones with aptX technology for purer wireless audio over Bluetooth 4.1 (with aptX-compatible devices). Get rich, robust sound with punchy bass and a choice of three EQ sound signatures
- Stable & Comfortable Fit: Super-lightweight earbuds with three sizes of ear-tips and in-ear ear-hooks for a customized, firm fit with excellent noise isolation
- Extended Playtime: 8 hours of music (about 120 songs) or 240 hours of standby time on a single 1.5-hour charge
- Sports Earbuds Design: IPX4-certified water-resistant with internal nano coating to withstand sweat and rain on your run. For convenient carry, the earbuds magnetically fasten around your neck. They're great for gym workouts and jogs
- Package Contents: AUKEY EP-B40 Latitude Wireless Earbuds, Micro-USB Cable, Three Pairs of Ear-Tips, Three Pairs of In-Ear Ear-hooks, Carrying Pouch, User Manual, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty Card
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here for more.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.