Here’s how to register for Microsoft’s xCloud game streaming service beta
You’ll need a newer Android phone.
With xCloud, you’ll be able to stream Xbox games to compatible devices, making it very similar to a “Netflix for games“. It should prove interesting, and this beta period will give better insights to just how well the system can work.
Signups are now underway for Microsoft’s streaming service, so if you want to sign up for the beta, keep reading.
Here’s how to sign up for Microsoft’s xCloud beta
Signing up for the beta is pretty straightforward and only a limited number of games will be available. Luckily, all of the titles are bangers – Gears 5, Halo 5: Guardians, Killer Instinct, and Sea of Thieves.
Please note that you’ll need a compatible device (Android 6.0 or greater), a Bluetooth controller, and only a limited number of people will be accepted into the beta.
- Click here to go to the signup page
- Login to your Microsoft account
- Fill out the information including device make, model, and carrier
That’s it! Once you’ve filled out everything, watch your email for further instructions if you’ve been selected for the program.
- PlayStation players get a year of exclusivity on a certain mode in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- River City Girls is the funniest brawler I’ve ever played
- The Sega Genesis Mini absolutely defines what these mini consoles are all about
- 5 great Apple Arcade games that are actually a good fit for your phone