You can now find hotel price predictions in the Hopper app
Great news for frequent travelers.
Hopper was already one of the best ways to find out flight prices, and now it can also predict the best prices for your accompanying hotel stay.
After two years in beta where it only showed New York City hotels, the travel app is rolling out predictive hotel prices worldwide.
Hopper now does hotel prices
After helping more than 30 million air travelers save a staggering $1.8 billion on their tickets, now the price-predicting engines at Hopper can help you save money on hotel stays as well.
- Hotels can be filtered by city, neighborhood and points of interest; as well as rating, price, and amenities
- Both advertised and private rates are monitored by the app, to get the best possible deal for users
- Hopper is said to be 95-percent accurate up to 6 months out
- Guests save an average of $62 off the peak rates
- You can Watch a hotel which will forecast and track rates for specific hotels or search normally
- Over time, the app will learn your preferences and give more personalized suggestions
- Hopper takes a 10-percent commission for its trouble
If you hate wasting time on price comparison websites, Hopper is probably just what you’ve been waiting for. Even with the modest commission, you’ll still save on normal prices for flights and now for hotel stays.
- Facebook’s Libra is a pile of red flags ready to be stuffed down your throat and wallet
- Hasbro is releasing a voice-activated version of Monopoly to spy on your kids
- PSA: Your second-hand Nest cam might be accessible by the old owner
- Because people are terrible, YouTube might move all children’s content to YouTube Kids