How to see how much time you’re spending on iPhone apps
I am ashamed at how much time I spend on Facebook.
It’s safe to say that many of us spend a lot of time on our phones. Whether it is texting friends and family or mindlessly scrolling through Facebook, our phones are rarely very far from us.
Which begs the question, just how much time are we spending looking at Reddit, Instagram, and other apps that call our phones home. Luckily, Apple gives users a way to check those stats on the iPhone.
How to check app usage time on your iPhone
- Go to Settings on your iPhone
- Scroll down to Battery
- Scroll down past the graphs and press on the “Show Activity” text (will switch between “Show Activity” and “Show Battery Usage”)
That’s it! You can now see how much time you spend on apps and let me tell you, the information might surprise you. If you’d like to see a bigger picture of app usage, you can also switch the stats between “Last 24 hours” and “10 days”.
- How to easily delete the recordings associated with your Alexa account
- Here’s how to get free Nintendo Switch Online for a year through Twitch Prime
- How to set your Google account to delete itself when you die
- How to get unrestricted access to Amazon Prime using a VPN