How to see how much time you’re spending on iPhone apps
I am ashamed at how much time I spend on Facebook.
It’s safe to say that many of us spend a lot of time on our phones. Whether it is texting friends and family or mindlessly scrolling through Facebook, our phones are rarely very far from us.
Which begs the question, just how much time are we spending looking at Reddit, Instagram, and other apps that call our phones home. Luckily, Apple gives users a way to check those stats on the iPhone.
How to check app usage time on your iPhone
If you are curious to know how much time you’re spending wasting on different apps like Facebook, Spotify, and Twitter, the iPhone makes it super easy to check those numbers:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone
- Scroll down to Battery
- Scroll down past the graphs and press on the “Show Activity” text (will switch between “Show Activity” and “Show Battery Usage”)
READ MORE: Are you spending more than 38 minutes a day on Facebook? If so, you’re above the average.
That’s it! You can now see how much time you spend on apps and let me tell you, the information might surprise you. If you’d like to see a bigger picture of app usage, you can also switch the stats between “Last 24 hours” and “10 days”.
Were you surprised by the amount of time you spend on apps like Facebook and Twitter on your iPhone? Let us know down below in the comments or carry the discussion over to our Twitter or Facebook.
- How to easily delete the recordings associated with your Alexa account
- Here’s how to get free Nintendo Switch Online for a year through Twitch Prime
- How to set your Google account to delete itself when you die
- How to get unrestricted access to Amazon Prime using a VPN