If you hate summer and hard work, then these Worx robotic mowers are for you
Let’s face it, mowing the lawn sucks.
With temperatures ever creeping up, mowing the lawn is the last thing anyone wants to do in the summer. Then again, you might have a HOA that requires a tidy lawn.
Enter Worx, with the Landroid L and Landroid M electric robotic mowers. They’ll trim your lawn without snipping your bushes and best of all? They’re completely automated so you never have to push that mower around ever again.
The Landroid L and M are the electric robot mowers of your dreams
No, not the ones where you’re chased down a dark corridor by Cenobytes wielding lawnmowers. but instead, the ones where you’re sat on a deckchair, sipping something refreshing and alcoholic while the lawn mows itself.
Now, you don’t need to wait until your offspring is old enough to push the mower, as Worx has given the humble lawnmower the robovac treatment. Even better, the Landroid M and L are run on rechargeable battery packs, so no more having to store gas in your shed.
- The Landroid M can mow up to a 1/4 acre, while the Landroid L can mow up to 1/2 an acre – all totally unsupervised
- App control lets you mow your lawn from anywhere
- In case of rain during mowing, the Landroid will go back to its charger to wait out the downpour
- The “Find My Landroid” GPS module tracks the mowers if they’re misplaced, stolen or lost
- Both robo mowers use the Worx 20V Max Lithium 4.0A battery, which can also be used in over 25 other Worx tools
You can get the Worx Landroid M (WR140, $999.99) and Worx Landroid L (WR150, $1199.99) from worx.com.
- Square has a new service that lets you send in a product to be professionally photographed
- Honda joins the growing list of Key by Amazon In-Car delivery partners
- Pinterest has a new search feature that calms you down when you’re stressed out
- When our brains are in the cloud, we may not need these rotting bodies