iPhone 11 design leaked in the most bizarre way ever
Weird flex, but ok.
Well, this has got to be the most amusing humblebrag I’ve ever seen from a phone leaker. An unknown leaker just showed off the back of the iPhone 11, while leaking another phone.
What this means, other than both Apple and Samsung are terrible at managing leaks, is that both phones are in almost-final form. I mean, otherwise, how would someone have working models?
The iPhone 11’s ugly camera humps were leaked on another leak
The iPhone 11’s giant camera bump is clearly visible in the reflection on the screen of another unannounced smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus. Now, I’d love to just talk about the iPhone 11 here and the weird camera bump, but I can’t resist dunking on Samsung too though, as the Note 10 Plus looks freaking uninspiring, to say the least.
- Samsung looks to have dialed it in this year, with the boring looking Galaxy Note 10 Plus. No headphone jack either, so maybe skip upgrading this year?
- Apple’s design team seems to have had a stroke. Not a stroke of genius, a stroke. That’s the only reason I can think that the ugly camera module was approved. Is this Jony Ive’s parting shot or is it the fault of his successor?
- Oh, and the reflection only shows two camera lenses, so it’s the iPhone 11R
If nothing else, this photo shows us that the Galaxy Note 10 Plus will make a great mirror…
What do you think? Interested in new flagships from either Apple or Samsung? Let us know down below in the comments or carry the discussion over to our Twitter or Facebook.
- Apple is being sued again for ‘secretly throttling’ older iPhones
- You can now use Siri Shortcuts on your Neato robovac
- Tesla’s ‘dog mode’ doesn’t work unless your AC is set to automatic
- Lyft halts e-bike operations in San Francisco after a handful of battery fires