Pazu Spotify Converter lets you convert Spotify tracks for offline use
When you want to play Spotify music with your favorite music app on your mobile phone or tablet, Pazu Spotify Music Converter comes in handy.
Songs are an art that cures the mind and makes the mood happy. Most often, we charge our body by associating it with music. Currently, as people move closer to the online era, it has become simpler to get nearer to every aspect.
When we think of music, Spotify comes to mind. Spotify the most popular music streaming service with 82 million tracks and 3.6 million podcast titles, available regardless of any time in any language.
Spotify provides a free tier that few of us fall in love with. Think of getting stuck in the surroundings with a bad network and you badly want your Spotify music available for offline playback.
Spotify Free doesn’t offer offline playback. Spotify Premium which allows you to download songs cost $9.99/month. However, if you have Pazu Spotify Converter, you can save yourself some money.
This is where Pazu Spotify Converter can help. You can download Spotify songs, playlists, and also albums to MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, WAV, and AIFF for offline playback.
You are free to utilize the downloaded songs on a mobile, desktop, MP3 player with no Spotify application. So, why not take the advantage of the Pazu Spotify Converter application?
When you want to play Spotify music with your favorite music app on your mobile phone or tablet, Pazu Spotify Music Converter comes in handy. They are helpful for converting both single and bulk Spotify songs and provide the simple downloading anywhere, anytime.
Best Spotify Converter
Download and convert Spotify music to MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, WAV, and AIFF with Pazu Spotify to MP3 Converter, which permits you to download Spotify songs, albums, and playlists with either Spotify free or a premium account.
Keep 100% original audio quality. Convert Spotify songs and keep the original ID3 tags and metadata.
All The Facts About This Spotify Converter
- With no premium subscription, relish every beat with Spotify
As you are aware that Spotify users need a premium subscription to download songs for offline playback. And there is no option for free Spotify users. Free users require an internet connection to get songs and the playlist.
Here is an outstanding opportunity, you can freely choose for free songs and playlists here with Pazu Spotify converter.
- No Requirements
Pazu Spotify converter with its simple features will not ask the users to download the Spotify application. This converter will simply load the Spotify web player and then have you log in from there. As you complete the process, you can simply get your favorite songs and playlist.
- Best in saving money
As for top-class quality, ad-free and offline songs require a premium subscription of Spotify. Here you can get a free service with the best in class quality. Also, you get songs in MP3, M4A.
- Download songs in no time and feel the better quality.
You can simply download at 10X speed. Also, you get 320 Kbps quality songs here on the Pazu Spotify MP3 Converter application.
- Multilingual interface
You can download Spotify music with this Spotify Converter, as it is available in multiple languages. Get this application on your device and get any song you desire to listen to.
Steps to use Spotify Converter
- Download, install and run Pazu Spotify Converter on your Mac/PC. Log in your Spotify account, either free or premium.
- Click the Settings icon in the upper right corner, select the output format you want. You can also customize the output quality, the output folder, and the output file name as you prefer. Next, just close the Settings window to apply the changed settings.
- Click the Spotify song, album or playlist that you’d like to download from the built-in Spotify web player and then click the “Add to list” button.
- Pazu Spotify Music Converter would read the songs automatically.
- Click the Convert button and Pazu Spotify Converter would immediately start saving the Spotify music to your local computer.
- Once the conversion is done, go to the output folder set in Step 3 and you can find all downloaded Spotify songs on your local drive.
Can I download a single song from Spotify?
Yes, with Pazu Spotify Converter you can download any songs, albums and playlists from Spotify on your Mac or Windows.
Do I need to install the Spotify app to download songs?
Pazu Spotify Converter will load the Spotify web player on its interface for you to choose songs, so it doesn’t require Spotify installed.
Can I play the downloaded Spotify songs on my mp3 player?
Yes, Pazu Spotify Converter downloads Spotify songs as actual music files and you can play them on any compatible player or devices.
How to sort the downloaded Spotify songs?
Pazu Spotify Converter allows you to sort downloaded songs by album or artist.
- Pazu Netflix video downloader review
- How to make collaborative playlists on Spotify that your friends can add to
- Does Spotify keep crashing? Here’s how to fix it
- The best Spotify alternatives for streaming music