Snakeybus is what happens when you combine Crazy Taxi with Snake
I’m here for it.
Sometimes, I think many of us forget that games can just be “fun.” They don’t need insane graphics or mind-bending storylines, they just need to be something that takes your mind off your hectic day at work or something to unwind with in the evenings after the kids have gone to sleep.
Enter Snakeybus. The half Snake, half Crazy Taxi game that tasks you with driving a bus around a city and picking up passengers as quickly as possible. Speed is the name of the game and that means taking whatever routes and shortcuts you can to pick up passengers with the quickness.
“But where does the Snake reference come into play?”
Ahh, I’m glad you asked. As you continue to pick up passengers and kick ass at your job, your bus will continue to get longer, meaning you’ll need to account for your new length when whipping the whip around corners and off jumps. Oh, and like Snake, at some point, once your bus is long enough, there is a real possibility you could crash into yourself.
Snakeybus is set to release on Steam on May 10.
- Review: The Division 2 – A looter shooter done right
- Here are the new games coming to Xbox Game Pass in May 2019
- There’s finally an arcade-style light gun that works with LCD screens
- Oculus Rift S to be released late May according to the Microsoft Store
- Samsung is apparently working on its own mobile gaming service