Oculus Rift S to be released late May according to the Microsoft Store
Will most likely be revealed at the F8 developer conference.
The Oculus Rift S virtual reality headset will officially go on sale on May 21 on the Microsoft Store for $399.
This news comes in light of a recent page in the Microsoft Store which listed the VR headset as available for preorder on Tuesday. However, the listing suddenly became out of stock and the page become ‘unavailable’ soon after that.
Oculus and Microsoft both have not yet responded to a request for comment. However, more information regarding the device will be hopefully revealed at Facebook’s , which is set to take place this Tuesday.
Check out the reveal video for the Oculus Rift S
Here’s a quick recap of the
As Joe writes in his report of the new Oculus, “The Rift S improves on the original in just about every way. Higher-resolution screens, more comfort, a quicker-to-adjust mounting strap, and built-in tracking so you don’t need external cameras.”
Let’s hope the F8 conference sheds a bit more light as to when the Oculus Rift S will be released.
- Amazon really, really wants you to let them use your car’s trunk for deliveries
- Energizer’s 18,000 mAh phone-battery-thing thing fell flat on Indiegogo
- Alexa just learned a new language to use in the US – Spanish
- By 2069, Facebook could have more dead users than live ones
- Amazon wants to turn your Ring doorbell into a crime news service