Drop+THX wireless headphones aim to bring audiophile quality to your mobile devices
Sounds like a real winner to me.
It’s no secret we love headphones here at KnowTechie, so our interest was quickly piqued when we saw Drop working on some very cool wireless headphones in collaboration with THX. Their Drop x THX Pandas look the business, with planar drivers, THX goodness and subtle styling that won’t jump out at you.
They’re also discounted by 20 percent for you early birds, so head on over to Indiegogo to check them out.
Grab the Drop x THX Panda wireless headphones while you can
There are some big claims coming from Drop for these headphones, with “world’s first” mentioned on five occasions. If the specs live up to the hype, Drop has a winner on its hands here.
I mean, check out these specs:
- THX AAA amplifier tech for pure and distortion-free audio
- Drop Ribbon Planar Drivers which are usually only found on high-end wired headphones, bringing realism and detail to your music
- Bluetooth 5.0 because every wireless set of cans should be the latest Bluetooth spec for clear connectivity
- Long battery life, with days of operation from every full charge
- Built-in microphone and voice assistants, because we can’t be without using our headphones for calls or asking for the latest sports scores
- Control stick so you don’t have to wrestle with imprecise touch controls
- Boom mic attachment because you deserve the best for your gaming communications (this is sold separately)
Head on over to Indiegogo where you can grab a pair of Drop x THX Panda wireless headphones for $319, a 20-percent discount for grabbing them early.
Our usual crowdfunding disclaimer still applies, even though Drop has a history of coming through with the goods for its self-designed products. There might be delays in shipping, as with any crowdfunding campaign, and there’s always a chance you’ll not end up with the product you backed (although this is far less common nowadays).
- Review: Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro Open Studio headphones
- JBL made solar-powered headphones that offer “virtually unlimited” battery life
- Spotify is testing Tastebuds, a feature that helps you discover your friends’ favorite music
- The best gaming earbuds for PS4 and Xbox One
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here for more.