This Black Friday deal knocks the latest MacBook Air down to just $649
Black Friday discounts are the best discounts.
If you have $649 lying around somewhere, Amazon is blowing out the 13-inch MacBook Air for just $649. It usually sells for $999, so yea, this is a considerable discount, to say the least.
We should point out that this model is a base MacBook Air. Which means you don’t get a Retina display with this. If you’re looking for that model, that will set you back $899 and up. But again, the base model will only set you back $679. Here are some of the key features:
- 1.8 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 Processor
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- Fast SSD Storage
- 8GB memory
- Two USB 3 ports
- Thunderbolt 2 port
- Sdxc port
$649 for a base MacBook Air is a great deal and it’s something that should definitely be considered. Sure, it’s a big chunk of change, but hey, it’s better paying $649 vs. $999. If this is something on your holiday shopping list, we wouldn’t think twice about jumping on this.
- Amazon’s 4K Fire TV Stick is usually $50, but right now you can get it for just $25
- The best Black Friday deals you can get right now
- Snag a certified refurb Ring Video Doorbell for just $60
- Amazon is hooking up new Kindle Unlimited subscribers with 3 free months
Just a heads up, if you buy something through our links, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here for more.